Are there delays in orders placed through the website?
Why are you not providing customer service phone support?
When will phone support resume?
How can I get a warranty replacement during this time?
How can I get assistance with non-warranty related other inquiries during this time?
How long will it take to get a warranty replacement/response?
Are there delays in orders placed through your website?
What are you doing to make sure that the product I ordered is not contaminated by COVID-19?
When will you release a new case for my device?
Are your cases compatible with other products like the Apple bumpers, iPad Smart Cover or the ZAGG InvisibleShield?
How do you clean the case?
Are your cases intrinsically safe?
How long is my LifeProof product under warranty? What does the warranty policy cover?
How do I request a replacement? Will I be required to provide proof of my purchase?
I have sent in the requested information on my warranty claim. When will I receive my replacement?
What if my product is no longer on the warranty page or is out-of-stock?
If I purchased my product from a retailer, can I get a warranty replacement?
I need to place a warranty order for a school or business. How can I do this?
Why was my claim denied? What can I do about it?
Your claim may have been denied for one (or more) of the following reasons:
- We could not validate your contact information
- We did not receive valid verification of ownership and damage
- We have received an excessive number of warranty claims placed by you or on your behalf*
If the above do not apply to your situation, then please reply to the denial message with photo(s) of your damaged product(s) next to a piece of paper with your name and date. Make sure that the photo(s) clearly show the damage to the product(s).
For more information, please call us at 1-888-533-0735.
*Schools or businesses should contact their LifeProof sales representative!
What is required for a warranty claim?
My order wouldn't process, but I have multiple charges on my credit card. Why is this?
My order is not processing. Why isn’t my order processing?
- The billing address that is on the order does not match the billing address where the card statement is mailed to
- Unavailable funds
- The SSC number was missing or incorrect
- For most credit cards, enter the three-digit number that follows your account number on the back of your card. If you have an American Express card, enter the four-digit number printed above your account number on the front of your card
- Incorrect credit card number or expiration date
My order says that one or more of the items I ordered are currently on backorder. What should I expect or do?
Can I modify my order after I have already submitted it online?
What is your return policy?
How do I submit a tax exempt order?
When I select my residential address for FedEx shipping, do I need to be home when it arrives?
I live outside the United States. What is the process for shipping internationally?
I am in the military; can LifeProof ship to an APO address?
When can I expect to receive my order?
- FedEx SmartPost
- Contiguous United States - 8-13 Business Days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories - 17-21 Business Days
- APO/FPO - 2-6 Weeks
Will I be able to track my order? If so, how do I track it?