LifeProof Floating LifeJacket Adds Buoyancy and Drop Protection to Waterproof iPhone Case
- New LifeJacket with lanyard ideal for staying connected while boating, fishing, mountain climbing, and more -
ORLANDO, FL – July 10, 2012, from ICAST 2012 (Booth 813) – LifeProof, the award-winning maker of all-protective, everyday cases for smartphones and tablets, today announced the launch of the new LifeProof LifeJacket. Made from high-density foam, the LifeJacket is designed for anyone that uses their iPhone in the water or is looking for increased drop protection. Now swimmers, fishermen, mountain climbers, construction workers, and parents can take their iPhone into extreme environments and still stay connected.
Float and splash with your iPhone and the new LifeProof LifeJacket:
LifeProof LifeJacket: The LifeProof LifeJacket surrounds the LifeProof iPhone 4/4S case, floats in water and provides enhanced shock and scratch protection if dropped (up to 20 feet). The LifeJacket comes with a lanyard and wrist strap and features quick-release attachment points, allowing you to keep your hands free and your iPhone close. MSRP is $39.99.
“LifeProof encourages people to live life – to swim, surf, ski, hike, bike or play with the kids, all while staying connected. Boaters, fisherman and swimmers have been clamoring for a way to keep their iPhone close in the water to use apps and stay in touch,” said Gary Rayner, CEO of LifeProof. “The LifeJacket not only floats, but it will protect your iPhone from bump and impacts while rock climbing or accidental drops from great heights.”
LifeProof LifeJacket Features:
- Day-glow orange color ensures visibility in dense brush or water
- Buoyant — will float to the surface if dropped in water
- Light-weight construction gives a comfortable grip
- All buttons and features of iPhone are accessible while in the LifeJacket, including speaker and microphone
- Made from durable high-visibility, shock, tear, and stain resistant foam
- Quick release lanyard and wrist strap can be attached to eyelets on each corner
- Easy and quick to install and remove, no tools required
The LifeProof LifeJacket and an array of new colors and accessories will be featured during the International Convention of Allied Sportfishing Trades (ICAST). Dubbed the world’s largest sportfishing trade show, iCAST runs from July 11 through July 13, 2012, at the Orange County Convention Center (Booth 813) in Orlando, Florida.