I have had this case for almost a week now. Great protection Excellent water resistance. I surf with My phone about 3-4 times a week. I had a very hard time getting the toucH id to work At first but After Alot of Use and practice it works for me about 90% of the time. The other 10% is if its in your pocket too long or in the sun, the plastic on the Id button kind of stretches and SEPARATES from the button area. As far as design its good but not great. There are a few IMPERFECTIONS. Over all i would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this case. I drop and take my phone in the water all the time. Also they offer a water protection program for $10. Cant beat that. 0-10 i give it a strong 8. Good job lifeproof.
(Posted on 11/11/13)