HOW TO IDENTIFY A COUNTERFEIT LIFEPROOF CASE
When your safety, the safety of your loved ones and the safety of your valuable property are involved, you want to be sure you aren't dealing with fakes. If you were going up for an introductory sky diving lesson, would you allow your parachute to be packed by a sky diving school dropout?The unfortunate reality of commerce today is that fly-by-night operators try to take advantage of trusted names such as LifeProof and put counterfeit products out in the market. When the safety and condition of your device is on the line, you need to know how to spot the fakes. Here are the points to ponder:
1. Price. No corners are cut and no second-rate materials are used in real LifeProof cases. If you find a cheap case claiming to be a LifeProof product, it isn't. The old adage of "If it’s too good to be true, it is" proves its validity with LifeProof cases.2. Place. LifeProof has a team of authorized retailers. They are solid, trustworthy and reputable businesses. Just as we're committed to bringing you the highest quality cases, they are committed to delivering the best customer care in the retail industry. Cases that you find on Craig's List or eBay, or at the local swap meet are always questionable, at best.
3. Packaging. LifeProof cases come with complete packaging and written materials. When you buy your case from an authorized retailer you receive a top-quality product in pristine packaging. Damaged, faded or missing packaging tells you something is wrong, very wrong. Inspect the packaging. Misspellings and poor grammar are additional proof of a fake.4. Product. The safety of your devices depends on our cases. We don't use second-rate materials or tolerate poor workmanship. If you see blemishes, cheap materials, scratches, nicks or dirt, you aren't looking at a LifeProof case.
Protecting our reputation relies on our cases protecting your devices. We never do anything that would compromise quality. As a LifeProof customer, quality is also important to you. If you find a counterfeit, we’d love you to report the fake to us.Remember these points:
• Counterfeit products are flooding the market today
• Fake cases do not deliver the LifeProof protection you require
• Look at the price, place, packaging and product to be sure it's the real thing
• When you find a fake, report it