LifeProof Case for iPhone 4S Protects and Enhances New Features
- LifeProof optimizes new iPhone features while providing protection from hazards of daily life -
SAN DIEGO - October 11, 2011 - LifeProof, the provider of all-protective, everyday cases for smartphones and tablet PCs, today announced its next generation product for the new iPhone 4S launched by Apple on October 4, 2011. As with all LifeProof cases, LifeProof for the iPhone 4S is waterproof, dustproof, snowproof and shockproof, but also takes advantage of the innovative features of the newly announced iPhone 4S.
LifeProof for the iPhone 4S offers these protection and enhancement features:
- LifeProof's CrystalClear double anti-reflective (AR) coated camera-grade glass lens delivers the sharpest eight megapixel images possible, with perfect camera flash operation.
- With LifeProof, HD videos can be taken everywhere - underwater, in snow, in dirt - with full MIL-SPEC shock and impact protection even if dropped onto concrete.
- LifeProof's ClearVoice system takes full advantage of the iPhone 4S microphone and Siri voice activation while in the case.
- LifeProof's patent-pending Sound Enhancement System (SES) improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
- LifeProof ensures the optimum performance and reception of the iPhone 4S dual antenna design.
- LifeProof's ultra-flat screen protector makes operating and interacting with the iPhone 4S highly responsive without the need of a separate screen protector.
- Unlike other cases, LifeProof's open screen face allows unrestricted sweeping hand gesture interactions, compatible with the new features of the iOS 5.
"LifeProof is committed to enhancing the iPhone experience everyday, everywhere, and with everything you do," said Gary Rayner, CEO of LifeProof. "With the iPhone 4S now compatible in over 70 countries and with 100 carriers, LifeProof can provide protection for the iPhone around the world."
LifeProof is designed for iPhones4/4S carried by AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. LifeProof is available for sale now on the company's website at www.lifeproof.com or at all Best Buy stores.
Apple iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
LifeProof's company mantra is Freedom; LifeProof designs, manufactures and markets an entirely new category of products designed to give people more freedom from environmental constraints. Based in San Diego, LifeProof offers elegant and protective cases for Smartphones and Tablet PCs that enable full functionality and interactivity under any condition encountered in daily life. The registered brand name 'LifeProof' is inspired by the protection and fully functional convenient operation of the device in water, mud, dirt, or snow. For more information, visit www.lifeproof.com.